Saturday, September 5, 2009

Music Obsession Part 4

It's been a while since I've posted some great musics in my blog and I guess it's time to do so again...

So, I was browsing through Youtube again the other day and I believed I've found a treasure! A channel called KurtHugoSchneider is probably one of the best original music channel in Youtube. It's a collaborations of four Yale's arts students who direct, arrange and composed musics on their own. Should I add that they also have MAJOR singing talent which will blow your mind away.

The main soloist is Sam Tsui who is a member of Yale's a cappella group that won this year's ICCA. Though he looked pretty g** but I'm totally obsessed with his voice. He has these amazing range that will melt your heart away.

Here's a prove of Sam at his best... (the mind blowing arrangement is by his friend Kurt Schneider)



Another great arrangement and vocal performance by Sam and Kurt (really reminds me of Glee)



And here are some of Sam's best covers:





And to top it all... Kurt is also doing his directing project on a mini Youtube series called "College Musical"... very HSM but with better vocals... here's the first episode:



I really hope you like my post this time and if you do please show your support by subscribing to the channel on Youtube...

Signing out for now~
/bye

0 comments:

 
Copyright Melancholic Sanguine 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .