Sunday, February 14, 2010

-Arashi Wallpapers-

What's THE best way to de-stress yourself?

For me...

getting in touch with my right brain is THE way to ignore al
l the burdens in my left brain

And what's better than to combine this method with the 5 too-good-to-be-true guys?

Arts/right brain + ARASHI = ARASHI wallpapers!

Yeay!

Here are the ARASHI wallpapers that I made

Note that I don't own the pics... these are merely magazines scans and I only used Paint.net for the editing process

I'm targeting at least 10 wallpapers by the end of this month and by then,

I'll upload them on my Deviantart account


Can't wait to share these with all Arashians out there


Until then...


Jaa... ne~

..............................................................................

-Constipated People Don't Give A Crap-

0 comments:

 
Copyright Melancholic Sanguine 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .