Monday, June 9, 2008

Getting in touch with my creative side

Drawings have always fascinated me. I really love anything that's artistic and creative but the only problem is I've always wanted to draw something nice but failed miserably. I'm pretty good with crafts and graphics but I don't seem to posses much talent in drawing.

But just recently, I was browsing through Google images for my favorite animes and came across a drawing style called chibi. Chibi is a Japanese word for child and chibi drawing method simply means drawing cartoons that looks cute and childish. I really like the method and after so long, I started to draw again.

It really surprises me how easy it was to draw these chibis. You don't have to be perfect, just draw something cute and it's a real fun! So here are a few snaps of my drawings... be warned... it might hurt your eyes.

This is my first attempt...


And the second one (one of my favorite)


Another attempt - my favorite


Trying to draw a different body posture - didn't have time to put all the shadings though


And my most recent work


0 comments:

 
Copyright Melancholic Sanguine 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .