Monday, June 9, 2008

New block... new challenge

Just started my new block of digestive system yesterday and damn the module is thick! But to be honest it's one of my favorite body system. I really love the physiology of it... how the food is processed inside our body and how the enzymes work totally fascinates me...

The only side back to this is the anatomy of the system. Imagine having to learn the anatomy of our stomach, intestine, colon and even anus and memorizing every single inch of it... oh my goodness... I don't even want to think about it...

But overall, it's gonna be another exciting and challenging block for me and I can't wait to see what's in store up ahead.... Hopefully this block will run smoothly and I'll passed it with flying colors!

0 comments:

 
Copyright Melancholic Sanguine 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .