Saturday, April 25, 2009

Criminal Minds S04E21 : A Shade of Gray

Finally after 2 weeks break... CM has returned! This time with another great case... since episode 20 was a real mind blower for me, I was practically enthralled about this episode...



Before I write any further... I've gotta warn you of the spoilers alert!

So here's my review:

The episode started of with a pretty much chaotic situation.. everyone one was chasing times but the audiences are left clueless of what the case was really about... then comes the news conference and its really heart breaking to watch parents having to beg for their child to be returned (like the ones in season 3 episode 5). So it's been revealed that there have been two cases already where young boys are being abducted from their own room, sexually assaulted and finally killed. And now another boy is missing and the team is running out of time.

My favorite part of the episode is when Emily noticed that the parents have been holding hands ever since the BAU worked on the case and realized that the parents were hiding something because partners who had just lost a child would blame each other and stay away from one another. This to me is a surprising fact to learn.

Though this episode was pretty predictable once you get half way through, it still did not fail to surprise me. My first shocker was when they found the little boy dead in the woods. I know I should have expected that but still I hoped they would find the kid alive. Another shocker was the ending in which Emily told the parents that the older brother stuffed toy plane parts down his brother throat. As much as this was a shock for me and almost everyone who watched this episode... it was a very disturbing thing to learn.

So overall... this episode deserves a 9 out of 10 for an outstanding plot and great acting from the whole cast...

Signing out for now...

hipity hipity hop~

0 comments:

 
Copyright Melancholic Sanguine 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .