Saturday, April 18, 2009

Back in action...

It's been so long since I posted a blog... if you ask me why... i can't really tell you.

Perhaps it was a writer's block (not that I write much) or maybe I just lost interest in blogging for a while... but no worries now... guess I'm back in action though I'm not sure for how long... lol....

So.. let's see... what am I going to post for today??

I've been thinking of how the comeback should be like... and here are a few ideas:

1. publicizing myself to others?? .... a definite NO NO... I'm not the type who craved for attention... what a pathetic life that would be don't you think?

2. Write reviews on shows that I've watched... this might come into consideration... because FYI... I watch 4 shows on weekly basis and to discuss about shows that I enjoyed tremendously would be a great idea...

3. Write just about anything... be spontaneous... and I'm loving this idea... :D

So...

in the end... I think I'll be random with everything that I post in the future... my future post could be just about anything... a cat, a TV show, a leaf, a plant... just about whatever that comes to mind... and please understand that I'm blogging again because I can feel that my talent in writing is slowly declining...

signing out for now...

0 comments:

 
Copyright Melancholic Sanguine 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .