Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Dear Mummy


Today on April 20th 2009... my beloved mother is officially 56 years old and still going strong! Throughout the years, she's never admitted defeat though life might seem a little bit tough at times... being a single mother who's been raising me since nine years ago has definitely wore off her energy more than necessary... but she never complained.. not even once...

She has this so much faith in me that one day I'll become a successful doctor and that has kept her strong through the tough times... she never doubted my ability when I doubted myself and she always give me courage to move forward when I feel like giving up...


She's my courage, my strength and one of my reasons for living...


On this special day... I would like to wish my mother, Hajjah Rokiah Ab Samat, a great birthday and a wonderful year! May Allah bless you always with joy, courage, wealth, strength and health... I love you so much Mom!


So... Happy Birthday again...

not the "blow-out-the-candle" happy...

or the "I-got-a-big-present" happy...

but the "I-could-not-wish-for-a-better-mother" happy...

that happy...

that special...

especially for you...

I love you!


0 comments:

 
Copyright Melancholic Sanguine 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .