Friday, January 8, 2010

~2010~

2010 is here!

Yay!

As part of my resolutions I'll be writing blogs again...

Surprised?!

Guess not cuz most of you are starting to get the hang of my disappearing acts now...

1. Saying that I'll write again...

2. Then disappeared for a couple of months or more...

3. And back again... then apologizing with the same reason - study (*scoff*)

(Repeat 1,2,3 multiply by 100 and you'll get my blog)

Well...

I think that's what makes my blog special...

The disappearing acts that no one else ever done...

And truth be told...

The disappearing acts are inspired by one reason and nothing else

-LAZINESS-

So, as part of my New Year Resolutions...

I'm gonna start writing again in hope that I'll be able to fill in with some updates at least once a week...

Armed with a new tagline and new layout...

2010 starts now!

Happy New Year minna!

...........................................................................................

-Constipated People Don't Give A Crap-

0 comments:

 
Copyright Melancholic Sanguine 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .