Monday, January 11, 2010

~Asah Pisau~

Thought I would like to share something that can't never be found in Malaysia nowadays...

I was really excited when I heard someone saying "Asah pisau.. asah pisau" passing by our house the other day...

Since all the knives in the house were blunt, we decided to give it a try...

The man was in his late 20's and he was carrying this "mini blacksmith's kit" on his shoulder...



His techniques in sharpening the knives were really mesmerizing...



He treated each knife like a samurai treating his katana...

To me, it was like being in one of Merlin's or Robin Hood's episodes...

Never thought I would experience something like this in my times and to be honest, I was really fascinated seeing someone at such a young age working passionately with something that pays so small...

This is truly a sight you can never find in Malaysia

................................................................................................

-Constipated People Don't Give A Crap-

0 comments:

 
Copyright Melancholic Sanguine 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .