Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Rubik's Fever

Let me introduce you to another weird/nerdy part of me

RUBIK'S CUBE ADDICTION


Yes...

I've been obsessed with the Rubes since I watched Will Smith solved his in the movie "Pursuit of Happiness"

Been practicing since then and my current record for the 3X3X3 cube is 51 seconds... yay!

And... I was really happy to solve the 4X4X4 yesterday!

The time??

Let's just leave it blank for now...

So, without further adieu,

Here are my Rubes


But something's missing here...

I left my ultimate darling 3X3X3 special edition white cube at home in Malaysia and I'm missing it...

Just so you know, the original Rubik's is great for beginners but it's really bad for practicing... the turns are just too stiff for me

Can't wait to get my white Rube back...

.................................................................................

-Constipated People Don't Give A Crap-

0 comments:

 
Copyright Melancholic Sanguine 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .