Sunday, May 17, 2009

Ambigram

Inspired by the new "Angels and Demons" movie, I've decided to open my skecth book once again and tried for the very first time to write an ambigram...

An ambigram is a form of writing that can be read as one or two words from two viewpoints. Here's a simple example:

You can read the word above as "ambigram" but if you rotate the word 180 degrees... it can still be read as "ambigram"...

I've been looking for a perfect signature for me and decided that I should make and ambigram of my name /hmm

But being a person with lack of artistic talent... it took me a while to grab the concept of the whole thing...


and after tedious hard work
/sweat

I've managed to design my very own ambigram! Yay!
/XD

Here's my rough sketch:


And for my future sig... I've edited the sketch and came up with this:


I know that it's not symmetrical and not really good but I'm pretty satisfied :)

Signing out for now~
/bye

1 comments:

akunona said...

that's pretty cool rai.

PUrTy.. XD

 
Copyright Melancholic Sanguine 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .