Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Gossip Girl Season 2 Finale!

Gossip Girl ended its second season yesterday with so much drama and and the most anticipated moment for all GG fans...

I've gotta say that this is probably one of my favorite episodes

thanks to the ending which made me go

/sweat/omg/blur/hmm/wahaha/XD

The portrayal of Gossip Girl as more than just a narrator certainly kept me at the edge of my sit... GG has never been so "mean" before and for her to show her other side definitely made me beg for more /please

I'm going to post pretty much all the important scenes of the episode (according to me of course) below...

So... for those who haven't seen the finale...



Here are my favorite and the important moments of the episode... enjoy!

  1. I love the part when Mrs. Waldorf advises Blair on her feelings for Chuck... It's a short moment that totally portrays the bond between a mother and her daughter
  2. I totally went nuts when the Gossip Girl's blast about Blair and Jack happened right before Chuck confessed. And poor Blair when she tried to convince Chuck about about their love...
  3. Rufus finally /sweat proposed to Lily with only a piece of rolled paper strip... but its sweet nonetheless...
  4. I love the part when Blair looked through the restaurant window and saw Chuck staring at her... it's like a scene for an unrequited love movie..
  5. Nate finally decided to go backpacking with Vanessa... which means.. they could be together again! I used to hate Nate and Vanessa together but after they broke up... it seems so awkward seeing them dating others and now I'm a full supporter~ /blush
  6. The introduction of the new character, Scott definitely made me happy... I've been waiting for the arrival of Lily's and Rufus's long lost son and I truly believe that Scott is the one...
  7. Little J finally brings out the b**** in her again and took the Queen throne once and for all with the help of Queen B
  8. I love the idea of Georgina being Blair's roommate for the next season and this expression of hers certainly proved that she's up to no good
  9. Carter Brazen found Serena's dad?? /omg
  10. And the last but not least... Chuck Bass finally say "I Love You" to Blair Waldorf in the most romantic way possible! He actually went to France and Germany so that he could buy Blair's favorite macaroons and stockings?! And the final dialogues... they totally blew me away! Here's the final scene's dialogues in details (Blair's pink... Chuck's green):
You were right...I was a coward running away again... but everywhere I went, you caught up with me... So I had to come back...
I wanna believe you but I can't... You've hurt me too many times
You can believe me this time


Oo... that's it??

I love you, too...

*kiss*

Can you say it twice?


*laugh*

No... seriously say it twice


I love you... that's two

I love you... that's three
I love you.. four

I love you


So there you go... the best finale anyone can ever hope for... I really can't wait for next season... till then.. XOXO

Signing out for now~
/bye


0 comments:

 
Copyright Melancholic Sanguine 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .