Friday, May 15, 2009

Movie Review 4 : Angels and Demons


I've been a fan of Dan Brown since the first time I read the first page of "The Da Vinci Code" and when I heard that he made a sequel to the novel entitled "Angels and Demons", I was beyond excited. I actually took out my savings and bought the book the very next day along with his other two novels - "Digital Fortress" and "Deception Point". And boy they all worth every penny...

So... being a die hard fan of Mr. Brown's works, I was really dissapointed with the first movie "The Da Vinci Code" and thought that the movie had done no justice whatsoever for the best selling book. Then I heard that they were making a sequel based on my second favorite book "Angels and Demons" and I was not very much impressed with the idea.

But when it premiers today at the cinema... I decided to watch it anyway...

The movie blew me away!

It was so good that I don't really know how to explain it right now... /XD but I'll try

The story line is just amazing... how they simplified the book without missing the best details is definitely what makes this movie one of the best book adaptation movies...

Ewan McGregor is definitely the star in this. His acting is beyond awesome and gosh... he's so damn hot! (I know.. I know.. he's a priest in here... but believe me... he's probably the hottest priest ever featured in a movie!) I'm practically drooling over him right now... /blur

The best thing of all I guess is the movie soundtrack... the music delivers so much emotions that it gets your adrenaline pumping throughout the whole movie - which is exactly what the book did to me throughout its chapters...

Overall... this is definitely the best Summer movie I've watched by far for 2009... It's totally worth spending over 2 hours of my life watching this and I think I might actually watch it again... /hmm

Ratings : 9.8/10

Signing out for now~
/bye

0 comments:

 
Copyright Melancholic Sanguine 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .