Thursday, May 14, 2009

Vlogs

Just the other day I've decided to continue my quest for cool Youtube videos and and what I found just became my latest obsession.

Usually, I always go for the highest rated/ most watched videos but this time I've decided to watch videos in the most subscribed channels.

Surprisingly, the most subscribed channel of all times belongs to "Fred" (he has more than a million subscribers FYI), a teenager who disguise himself as Fred - an obnoxious, annoying and loud kid who babbles just about anything. It's pretty funny to watch Fred in action every once in a while but watching him continuously just give me migraines. But apart from that... it's pretty amazing how he could get to where he is today from just a made up character in a video. So here's Fred for you:



Since Fred's vlogs managed to grab my attention, I've decided to explore more Youtube vloggers and came across my favorite. He's none other than "charlieissocoollike". I know.. I know... I'm pretty late but at least I found him and I totally love his posts. His randomness is definitely what's keeping him miles apart from his other vlogs friends and he's really good at this. So here's Charlie for you and I really hope you'll enjoy this.



Signing out for now ~
/bye

0 comments:

 
Copyright Melancholic Sanguine 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .