Friday, May 15, 2009

Music Obsession Part 3 : Taylor Swift

I was never a fan of teen stars singing so when I heard about Taylor Swift...

I was like...

/omg

Not another one!

And I just get more annoyed when Yahoo! OMG can't seem to publish their posts without a bit of Taylor in them...

So I decided to check out what the hype was all about...

I downloaded her album... listen to her songs... and watch her music videos...

I LOVE THEM ALL!

/wahaha

I've got to admit... now... I LOVE HER!

Her songs are just too cute and honest...

She sounds amazing performing live...

And her music videos... don't make me start on that...

They are just amazing!

Her latest video is for her song "You Belong With Me" (which is btw... a really cute song) and I'm totally addicted to it now... the guy is cute... Taylor is amazing in it... and the story line is just too sweet... so here it is...



0 comments:

 
Copyright Melancholic Sanguine 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .